Come along on our photo tour of some of the models and spaces you could experience. The exterior and interior views give you an idea of what living at our luxury Albany apartments is like. Better yet would be to schedule your own personal tour by calling (518) 213-3778. Speak directly to Cornerstones Luxury Apartments onsite personnel. We would be pleased to answer any questions you might have.
We have designated buildings 11 & 13 as our pet friendly buildings.
Cornerstone Apartments PET AGREEMENT
(Becomes a part of Apartment lease Agreement)
PLEASE NOTE: Pets are a serious responsibility and risk for each resident in the apartment. If not properly controlled and cared for, pets can disturb the rights of others and cause damages running into many hundreds of dollars for which residents may be held liable.
1. Apt. #:__________________________ .Community: Cornerstone Date of Lease: ___________________
Residents (list all residents): _______________________
2. CONDITIONAL AUTHORIZATION FOR PET. Residents are hereby authorized to keep a pet, which is described below, on the premises of the above apartment until the lease (entered into this date or hereafter) expires. Authorization to have a pet may be terminated sooner if resident's right of occupancy is lawfully terminated or if the pet rules below are violated in any way by residents or resident' family, guests or invitees.
3. ADDITIONAL MONTHLY RENT: $_25.00_________. The total monthly rent as stated in the lease shall be increase by the foregoing amount.
4. ADDITIONAL FEE: $500.00________. Residents shall pay the foregoing amount as a one-time fee in order to have the pet in the apartment. The fee will be in addition to any increase to the security deposit or the monthly rent above.
5. NO LIMIT ON LIABILITY: The additional monthly rent and/or additional security deposit under this pet agreement is not a limit of the residents' liability for property damages, cleaning, deodorizing, de-fleaing, replacements and/or personal injuries as set forth below.
7. DESCRIPTION OF PET: Only the following described pet is authorized to be kept in the residents' apartment. No substitutions are allowed. No other pets shall be permitted on the premises by residents' guests or occupants. Pets may not weigh over 40 pounds when fully grown. Please inquire for additional requests.